Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Bad Blogger!

Okay, So I have a hard time keeping this thing updated but it is October Break! That means I have time.
Today I filed out my early ballot, cleaned my room, finished my grading for hte quarter and even read my Sister-in-law's blog! I am on a roll.

This past weekend was CONFERENCE! I LOVED IT. I watched the morning sessions with my roommates and the afternoon sessions with "the grandparents" (or Nana and Grandpa Mel.) Every session got better and better. I was amazing! It was cool for me to realize that President Eyring was the President of Ricks College when my Mom was there and he is now an apostle; now Elder Bednar, who was the President of BYU-I (Ricks) when Sarah and I were there, is now an apostle as well. I guess Elder/President Bednar's talk about BYU-I being a Disciple Preparation Center was right on the nose. (The talk was given Aug 31, 2004 if anyone wants to look it up to read.)
Goal: To put pictures up by Saturday. (He He!)

No comments: